Tear Drop Hammer Mill built to the highest standards, the heavy duty frame is design to minimize vibration and noise, a robust regrind chamber and pivoting arms type full-access doors, allow the doors to move out of the way during maintenance of Mill.
Compressed Wood Pallets, also known as molded wooden pallets, are made of wood byproducts such as waste pallets, raw wood shavings, wood waste, saw-dust and any other material containing wooden fibre. Their unique design means that they can hold substantial load capacities, whilst also being relatively lightweight. They are also both stackable and nestable, helping to reduce storage space and freight costs during shipment. Generally they are made from ‘resinous’ trees (pine, fir, etc.), the chips come directly from logging and sawmills or from the wood recycling industry. This makes this particular type of pallet extremely eco-friendly. Compressed wood pallets are recognized worldwide as complying with ISPM 15 and that the vast majority of countries readily accept the pallets without the need for further treatment.
If compressed wood pallets that are loaded with soft goods have to be stacked on top of one another, then use a slip-sheet.
Lower the forks and slide into the space provided under the pallet. Lift the loaded pallet vertically, ensuring that it does not drag across the floor.
Presswood pallets save you valuable storage space. To get the best performance we recommend storing the pallets indoors.
SERVODAY COMPRESSED PALLET PLANT CAN MANUFACTURE FOLLOWING SIZE OF PALLETS WITH LOAD CAPACITY
Environmentally friendly compressed pallets are manufactured in the same way as particle board. After drying the woodchips at as high as 65° to a moisture content of less than 10%, it is then moulded under a hot compression moulding process with a similar binder used in particle board. This process involves a pressure and temperature of as high as 85kg/cm2 and up to 150°, respectively. No living plant pests can survive this hot compression moulding process. The high density of these compressed fibre pallets, as high as 1.3g/cm3, produced under this process is resistant to any wood boring insect and future infestation.
Eco-friendly Fully in compliance with ISPM 15 Guidelines Nestable, 4-way entry Ideal for airfreight Can be used on roller conveyor Strong and durable physical properties Suitable for indoor and outdoor use Nesting Ratio of 5:1 Ease of transport and assembly Optimal use of space – Pallets nested and stacked in neat rows saving precious storage space by about 5 times as compared to conventional wooden pallets Pallets can be stacked and separated easily Durable – Pallet without skid, subjected to a uniform load of 12 tons
Capacity 2 TPH to 20 TPH for Wood Biomass
• Purpose: To produce high-quality wood chips. • Design: Heavy-duty design • Bearings: Self-aligning bearings, centered in steel housings which are bolted to the side walls of the machine. • Feed Rollers: The feed rollers are provided with special teeth, which are surface hardened by a heat treatment process, with high wear resistance • Pneumatic Cylinders: To regulate the pressure of the upper feed rollers. • Screen: Fitted with quick-change attachment, heavy duty screen basket for accommodation of the screen plates. • Quick changing arrangement for counter knife. • Integrated feed Belt Conveyor to feed wood into Chipper with inclined hopper, fitted with Magnet.
Capacity 2 TPH to 5 TPH for Wood Biomass
• Single or Multi Pass Cyclone Type Flash Dryer • ID Fan will be used to suck the raw material along with the Hot Air to dry out the wet content of the raw material • Rotary Airlock will be used to lock down the air and collect the raw material • Hot Air Furnace will be made of Fire Bricks construction with MS supporting frames • Adequate Grate area for perfect combustion of fuel • Manual or Automatic Feeding available • Complete with temperature monitor and control system
Capacity 2 TPH to 20 TPH for Wood Biomass
• Rotary Drum with Single or Multi pass system • Made from Mild Steel materials • Internal Fins to move raw materials from feed end to discharge end ID Fan will be used to suck the Hot Air through Rotar Dryer to remove wet content of the raw material • Rotary Airlock will be used to lock down the air and collect the raw material at discharge end • Hot Air Furnace will be made of Fire Bricks construction with MS supporting frames • Adequate Grate area for perfect combustion of fuel • Manual or Automatic Feeding available • Complete with temperature monitor and control system
Capacity 2 TPH to 10 TPH for Wood Biomass
• Air Separator Unit • Adjustable Air Intake & Spoiler • Stone & Metal Collection Tray • Hammer Mill • Dynamically Balanced Rotor • Gravity Bottom Discharge • Heavy Duty Abrasion resistant wear liners • Access Door Each Side • Rotor Fitted With Heavy Duty Pedestal Bearings • Screen Carriage • Regrind Chamber • Heavy Duty Hammers • Mounted On Fabricated Steel Frame • Flexible Coupling with Guard • Vibration Monitor Switch • Anti-Vibration Mount
HYDRAULIC PALLET PRESS
Capacity 125 to 1000 Pieces Per Day (24 Hours)
• High temperature and high pressure can press the raw materials into pallet one time with standard size, without metal materials in the pallets. • Reasonable design of the structure. The pallet making machine is the three-beam four-column structure, which is the latest type for producing wood composite pallet. • High performance. Hot press pallet making machine is more efficient than the traditional pallet making machine. • Light weight, and beautiful shape. The new hot press pallet making machine is designed by the professional technology engineers with more than 30 years’ experience. • The raw materials of hot press pallet making machine are all over the world, and easy to get. • Hot press pallet making machine is easy to operate, low product cost and maintenance.
HYDRAULIC MOVING FLOOR
Capacity 2 TPH to 30 TPH for Wood Biomass
For storage and handling of raw material. • Design: Rectangle, above ground and four side wall made with concrete civil work. • Function: Hydraulic Moving Floor is made up of welded sections, installed inside the concrete walls, which move in reciprocating motion on the guide rails on the bottom of the floor with adjustable discharge to achieve uniform feeding into Redler Conveyor, the power comes from hydraulic power pack unit and actuators. • Output control: Adjustable Flaps to control raw material discharge.
Capacity 2 TPH to 30 TPH for Wood Biomass
• Purpose: For uniform mixing of raw materials with required moisture. • Outlet fitted with IR Analogue Moisture Sensor • Design: Double Helical Ribbon (Spiral) shape blades fixed upon the horizontal agitator shaft with the support of ribbon arms with minimum clearance between the outer surface of Ribbon and U shape trough of the body to achieve uniform mixing of raw materials. • Ribbon Mixer assembled on Steel Structure at the input height of Pellet Mill. • Agitator shaft fitted with heavy duty bearing pedestals with seal. • High Pressure Water Pump with Piping and misting nozzles to add required moisture. • Output control: Manual adjustable Flaps to control raw material discharge.
THERMIC FLUID HEATER
Capacity from 50,000 Kcal/Hr
• Type: THERMIC FLUID HEATER • Capacity: 70,000 Kcal/hr to 20,00,000 Kcal/hr . • Working: Temperature 300°c to 350°c. • Fuel: L.D.O./F.O./LPG • Thermal Efficiency: 87% ± 2% based on N.C.V. of Oil Fuels. • Heat Recovery Unit Economizer. • Air Preheater In-Built.
PLC - HMI - AUTOMATION
Complete with Plant online diagnosis & Control System
• Electrical cabinet with Siemens S7-XXX CPU with I/O ports and power supply • A supervision control desk includes HMI and Auto Run/Shut down Push Buttons for control of above equipments, the supervision system receives information through the network system planned between PLC of all cubicle panels • Touch Screen Control • Plant data set-up • Password programming • Data reset • Screen Pages: To select a variety of screen pages for the graphic monitoring of various parts of the plant, including live status of Plant • On Line Monitoring & Troubleshooting: The set-up also includes the remote monitoring facility through PC, Tab and smart phones • SMS notification • Live production status
HOW TO REACH US
Ahmedabad Office: Signature One, S. G. Highway, Makarba, Ahmedabad 380 051 (Gujarat) India
Jamnagar Office: 19/20, Center Point, Indira Gandhi Road, Jamnagar 361 008 (Gujarat) India
Jamnagar Factory: 3682, GIDC Phase III, Dared, District Jamnagar 361 004 (Gujarat) India